Born on November 10, 1994, Zoey Deutch is an American actress and producer who rose to fame for her role as Emily Asher in Beautiful Creatures and Vampire Academy. She has appeared in Everybody Wants Some!! and Before I Fall.
She recently appeared as Infinity Jackson in The Politician (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Zoey Deutch Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Los Angeles, California to Lea Thompson (actress) and director Howard Deutch. She has a sister named Madelyn Deutch who is also an actress. She follows Judaism.
Zoey Deutch Affair/Dating/Boyfriend
As of now, her relationship status is not known at the moment. For more information, visit her instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Zoey Francis Thompson Deutch
- Nicknames: Zoey Deutch
- Birthday: November 10, 1994
- Age: 24 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Los Angeles County High School for the Arts, Young Actors Space
- Profession: Actress, producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Boyfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm)
- Weight: 50 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American actress ad producer.
- Her mother is an actress and her father is a director..
- Her father is of Russian Jewish and Polish Jewish descent. Her mother has Irish, English, Scots-Irish, German, and distant Dutch, ancestry. Zoey had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony.
- She began her career in 2010 after appearing in the series The Suite Life on Deck as Maya.
- She rose to fame for role of Emily Asher in the film Beautiful Creatures.
- She is the younger sister of Madelyn Deutch.
I just want to keep working. I’m lucky to be working. I’m kind of exhausted by the constant need to brand yourself-that’s a very prevalent way of living as an actor nowadays. I don’t want to be pigeonholed, I don’t want people to look at me and see one thing. I don’t want to be a thing. I want to be a human.