Tyler Butler Figueroa, born on 2008 is an American violinist and cancer survivor. He is from North Carolina. Butler started playing the violin when he was 7 and half years old after he was bullied by other kids. Tyler reveals that he was diagnosed with leukemia when he was 4 years old. Tyler doesn’t want to be known as the kid with cancer. He wants to be known as the kid with the violin. Tyler plays the violin to “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson. Simon was amazed by his amazing talent and has and gave him the THE GOLDEN BUZZER!
Tyler Butler Figueroa Family/Parents
Born in North Carolina,
United States, his mother’s name is Kisua Butler-Figueroa unfortunately; his father’s details
are not available. He has a brother named Adam Butler-Figueroa
Tyler Butler Figueroa Affairs/Girlfriend/Spouse/Wife
At the moment, Tyler is focusing on his career and spending more time on developing his skills. He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably single.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Name: Tyler Butler Figueroa
- Nickname: Tyler, Violin Kid
- Birthday: 2008
- Age: 11 years old
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: North
Carolina, United States
- Current Residence: North Carolina, United States
- Education: Walnut
- Profession: Musician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Zodiac: Coming Soon
- Girlfriend: He has not dated anybody publicly yet. He is probably
- Net Worth: Under Review
- Height: Coming Soon…
- Weight: Coming Soon…
Trivia and Facts, you may not know
about Tyler Butler Figueroa
- Butler started playing the violin when he was 7 and half years old after he was bullied by other kids.
- He took the stage as the final performer of the night on episode three of America’s Got Talent: Season 14. He captured the hearts of the audience and the judges with his performance & story, His mind blowing performance earn a Golden Buzzer from Simon Cowell.
- Before Tyler took the stage to audition for the AGT, his introductory video revealed that he was bullied for having cancer.
- He was the third contestant of America’s Got Talent: Season 14 to get a Golden Buzzer winner of the season.
- For more information about Tyler contact him on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
You might also like to know about professional boxer, Canelo Alvarez.