Rip Taylor (born: January 13, 1935 – death. October 6 2019) was an American actor and comedian who was best known for his personality and showering himself with confetti. For more information, read the article below.
Rip Taylor Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Washington D. C to Elizabeth and Charles Elmer Taylor. He had described that he had tough childhood and was bullied in school.
Rip Taylor Married/Wife
He was married to Rusty Rowe and was in relationship with Robert Fortney. Visit our site for more updates.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Charles Elmer Taylor Jr.
- Nicknames: Rip Taylor
- Birthday: January 13, 1935
- Death: October 6, 2019)
- Age: 84 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Washington DC, US
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Wife: Rusty Rowe (div)
- Net Worth: he was a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He was an American actor and comedian.
- He was best known for his personality including his moustache, toupee, and his habit of showering himself with confetti.
- He served in the Korean War while he was in the US Army Signal Corps.
- He began his career in show business after he joined US Army.
- His first big live show was in 1996 in Las Vegas.
- In 2005, he appeared as the grand marshal of the Washington D. C Capital Pride parade.
- He was a bisexual person.
Carrot Top… I gave him advice once and he ran with it. He should thank me.
I’ve created such a monster.