Born in 1958, Marie Yovanovitch is a member of the American United States Service whoserved as the 9th US Ambassador to Ukraine and had served as the US Ambassador to Kyrgyzstan an Armenia. Marie was sworn in as US Ambassador to Ukraine on August 18, 2016 and was recalled on May 20, 2019.
Currently, she works as a diplomat in residence at the Institute for the Study of Diplomacy at Georgetown University.
To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Princeton University and later on National Defense University.
Marie Yovanovitch Ethnicity/Religion
Marie was born in Montreal, Canada to Mikhail and Nadia Yovanovitch. Her maternal grandparents were o Russian Serbian descent and grew up speaking Russian. Marie and her parents moved to United States when she was 3 years old.
Marie Yovanovitch Married/Husband
As of now, her relationship status is not available.
Do Visit the article written by Guardian for information on her testimony
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Marie Louise Yovanovitch
- Nicknames: Marie
- Birthday: 1958
- Age: 61 years old (as of 2019)
- Birthplace: Montreal, Canada
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Princeton University, National Defense University
- Profession: Diplomat
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She was born in Canada and moved to United States when she was 3.
- She is a member of the senior ranks of the United States Foreign Service.
- She served as the 9th US Ambassador to Ukraine. She was nominated on May, 2016 and recalled on May 2019.
- Currently, she is a diplomat for the Study of Diplomacy at Georgetown University.
- Her grandparents are of Russia Serbian origin and grew up speaking Russian.
- She joined the US Foreign service in 1986.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.