Born on June 11, 1976, Joe Lopinto is an American Sheriff of Jefferson Parish who is also an attorney from Metairie, Louisiana. As a member of the Republican Party who served in the Louisiana House of Representatives from District 80 in suburban Jefferson parish outside New Orleans.
For more information on Joseph, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Loyola University.
Joe Lopinto Ethnicity/Religion
Joseph is an American attorney and sheriff from Louisiana, United States. He is a member of the Republican Party. Joseph is a graduate of Loyola University.
Joe Lopinto Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Lauren Lopinto. They have 2 children. For more information, visit his twitter and his official site.
Election Party turned Victory Party in full swing now with the man of the hour! #LetsKeepJoeOnTheJob #SheriffLopinto #ReElectSheriffLopinto #Lopinto2019 @ Copeland Tower Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member https://t.co/wQyivfu6EY
— Sheriff Lopinto (@SheriffLopinto) October 13, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joseph Peter Lopinto III
- Nicknames: Joe Lopinto
- Birthday: June 11, 1976
- Age: 43 years old (as of October 2019)
- Current Residence: Metairie, Jefferson Parish, Louisiana
- Education: Loyola University
- Profession: Sheriff
- Nationality: Italian American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Lauren Lopinto
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the Sheriff of Jefferson Parish, Louisiana.
- He is an attorney from Louisiana House of Representatives from District in suburban Jefferson Parish.
- He began his career as a deputy sheriff with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office in 1997.
- He was elected to the Louisiana House of Representatives and served for 9 years.
- He is a lifelong resident of Jefferson Parish.
- He has been the vice chair of the House Commerce Committee and a member of the Committee on the Administration of Criminal Justice.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.