Born on October 16, 1949, Andre Leon Talley is an American fashion journalist who served as the editor-at-large for Vogue Magazine and as international editor of Russian fashion magazine Numero. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended North Carolina Central University and Brown University.
Andre Leon Talley Ethnicity/Religion
Andre was born in Washington D.C, to Alma ruth Davis and William C. Talley. He was raised by his grandmother Binnie Francis Davis.
Andre Leon Talley Affair/Sexual Orientation/Husband
His relationship status is not known at the moment. His sexual orientation is gay. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Andre Leon Talley
- Nicknames: Andre
- Birthday: October 16, 1949
- Age: 69 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Washington D.C, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: North Carolina Central University, Brown University
- Profession: Fashion journalist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Married: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
Who is Tom Ford? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a fashion journalist who is the former American editor-at-large of Vogue magazine.
- He was raised by his grandmother, Binnie Francis Davis who was a cleaning lady at Duke University. His grandfather was a sharecropper.
- He started his career working for Warhol’s Interview magazine.
- He was ranked as 45th in Out magazine’s “50 Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America”.
I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother.